FREE MARKET ROAD SHOW is coming. Save the date!
You can't miss this unique opportunity to meet with successful economists, lawyers and academics during international conference in Warsaw on 19 April 2018!
Civil Development Forum, Austrian Economics Center and SWPS University as well as other partners (full list below) have the pleasure to invite you to the Free Market Road Show 2018 conference that will take place on April 19th at the Uniwersytet SWPS (Chodakowska 19/31, Warsaw).
REGISTRATION is free but obligatory:
Date: 19th of April 2018
Place: SWPS University, Chodakowska 19/31
9:30 Opening of the registration
10:00 Introductory remarks
● Piotr Voelkel (Founder of the SWPS University)
● Agata Stremecka (President at the Civil Development Forum – FOR)
● Barbara Kolm (Director at the Austrian Economics Center, Executive Director of the Free Market Road Show)
10:15-11:30 PANEL I: Which values can stop the rise of populism in Europe and elsewhere?
Moderator: Marek Tatała (Vice-President at the Civil Development Forum – FOR)
● Cris Lingle (Visiting Professor of Economics at the Universidad Francisco Marroquín in Guatemala)
● Andrzej Kondratowicz (Professor at the SWPS University in Warsaw)
● Marcin Matczak (Professor at the University of Warsaw)
● Richard Rahn (Chairman of the Institute for Global Economic Growth, former Vice President and Chief Economist of the United States Chamber of Commerce)
11:30-12:00 KEYNOTE: Good and bad transitions
● Leszek Balcerowicz (Chairman of the Civil Development Forum's Board)
12:00-12:15 Coffee break
12:15-13:45 PANEL II: Which European values matter for our well-being?
Moderator: Agata Stremecka (President at the Civil Development Forum – FOR)
● Dan Denning (Founder of Southbank Investment Research)
● John Fund (National Affairs Columnist for the National Review Online)
● Andrzej Rzońca (Professor at the Warsaw School of Economics)
● Łukasz Pawłowski (Kultura Liberalna)
● Michael Williams (Founder & President of the ALTIUS Financial, Inc., Founder of The Defender of Capitalism Project)
PARTNERS: SWPS University (organizational partner) and Center of Capitalism, Freedom and Entrepreneurship Foundation, KoLiber Association, Liberal Culture, Libertarian Association, Liberté! and Mises Institute of Economic Education (Poland)